The Media Director will work to create seamless, high-quality worship experiences from a technical perspective. They will recruit, train, coach and encourage volunteer leaders to carry out the mission of ADBC:
To help as many as possible take their next steps towards Jesus Christ.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for scheduling and directing all campus technical teams (Audio, Video, Lighting, Lyric Projection, etc.)
- Manage and work alongside both part-time AV techs in creating high-quality worship experiences.
- Program Lighting sets on a weekly basis (or train/delegate to others)
- Edit Service and Highlight Videos as needed (or train/delegate to others)
- Oversee other department AV needs and assist as needed.
- Assist and train other ADBC campuses in tech areas as needed.
- Manage all staging setup and work alongside Worship Staff in seasonal set designing.
- Attend weekly department and staff meetings as needed, mid-week rehearsals, all weekend services and any other church-wide activities as required.
- Help plan, coordinate, administer and evaluate a comprehensive system of maintenance as it pertains to the media ministry.
- Develop effective communications with supervisor, staff, volunteers and potential volunteers.
- Must be a believer of Jesus Christ and demonstrate a Christ-like attitude in performing all work in order to exalt our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Must embrace the Core Values associated with the church and employment.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to efficiently and effectively edit and manage incoming and outgoing communication systems, such as phone, e-mail, committee meetings, etc. A high degree of accuracy
is expected with regard to communications, written and verbal.
- Must exhibit mature public relation skills including the ability to relate well to the general public, employees and membership while maintaining the integrity of the Worship Arts Department.
- Must have the ability to deal effectively and tactfully with others and be able to submit to the spiritual authority of the Lead Pastor.
- Must be able to work effectively in a dynamic and changing environment. A positive outlook and approach to problem solving is essential.
- Must be a self-starter. Must be able to work with limited supervision.
- Must be detail oriented and goal oriented.
- Must excel in ministry commitment, conduct and professionalism.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in Media or Production
- Software experience working with ProPresenter, Planning Center, Jands Vista Lighting, Final Cut Pro, & some Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be a Mac-oriented and “techie-minded” creative individual.
This position is Full-Time, including benefits and reports directly to the Worship Pastor.