The vision of Hill Country Bible Church is that every man, woman and child in Greater Austin would have multiple opportunities to see, hear and respond to the good news of the gospel. By God’s grace we have seen thousands of lives changed as we live on mission
in the beautiful community of Greater Austin.
We are looking for an experienced videographer to join our staff team to help us communicate the amazing things God is doing and to ensure the love of Jesus is saturating our church family, neighbors, city and world.
This is a full-time position with great benefits.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is skilled in all aspects of video production (story boarding/telling, filming, editing, etc.)
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Is creative and intentional with their approach to video production
- Has a minimum of 4 years’ experience as a videographer and video producer; experience producing videos in a church or similar context preferred, but not required
- Demonstrates proven ability to work in a team environment on multiple projects at once
- Is looking for more than just a job – would love to be a part of what God is doing through the local church in Greater Austin
This person should have a knowledge of numerous filming and story-telling styles and techniques to use in multiple situations and applications.
The ideal candidate should also be a relationally strong, spiritually mature follower of Christ. This person would become an active member of our staff team and church family.
Do not apply through the church staffing website or link.
For the complete job description, please visit the employment page of our church website (under “ABOUT”) at www.hcbc.com. After reviewing the job description, qualified candidates should submit their résumé
and a video reel (or other link to some of their work) directly to our Staffing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. The staffing email link is available directly from our website as well.