We are looking for an audio engineer with experience mixing Front of House and Monitors for live bands using both digital and analog consoles.
The Production Audio Coordinator provides live audio engineering for worship bands and speakers for Student Ministry, Celebrate Recovery, and Weekend Worship programming and events. S/he also provides general live production support, such as audio, video,
lighting, and staging, for various events as assigned.
Develop, maintain, and oversee live production support to Student Ministry, Celebrate Recovery, and Weekend Worship programs and events, in coordination with the Production Operations Director and each ministry’s leadership.
- Production support is primarily live audio engineering for worship bands and speakers, but may also include live IMAG video, lighting, lyrics, and graphics on screens, staging, etc.
- Student Ministry programming includes weekly Wednesday evening services, retreats, and special events.
- Celebrate Recovery includes a weekly Thursday evening service and special events.
- Weekend Worship programming includes either Saturday evening and Sunday morning services, or Sunday evening service. The Production Audio Coordinator will be one of the team that provides weekend support on a rotational basis.
- Provide live audio production support for classes, special events, weddings, funerals, conferences, concerts, outside events, etc., as assigned.
Responsible for coaching, care, and oversight of the Production volunteers, in coordination with the Production Operations Director and other team members. Build, equip, and empower applicable volunteer leadership.
Assist with equipment maintenance, repairs, and installation. Track inventory and make purchase recommendations. Keep up to date on the use of essential production equipment and technology.
- 5+years’ experience in live audio, production, or related areas. Experience mixing Front of House and Monitor audio for bands in a live environment.
- Familiar operating large format digital and analog mixing consoles.
- Familiarity with wireless microphone coordination for large-scale facilities using simultaneous multiple wireless microphone and IEM systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and carry out detailed procedures with multiple variables.
- General working knowledge of all technical disciplines (audio, lighting, video and staging).
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient with Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Proficient with MS Office Professional software.
- Must be able to see and hear within normal limits with or without corrective devices. Work involves normal activity of walking, standing, bending, stooping, kneeling and lifting weights up to 50 pounds. Must also be able to climb ladders and work at heights
of 40’ or more on catwalks or work platforms.
- Minimum 2-year technical degree.
- Basic knowledge of A/V Network Control Systems design and installation.
- Leadership experience.
- Full time position
- Requires evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Salaried position, $40,000 - $50,000 depending on experience
- Benefits include health insurance and retirement plan