Technical Coordinator is responsible to oversee and help provide the highest quality worship experience for FBC Warrensburg evironments. They must remain current on trends and offerings that are relevant to the areas of audio, visual, lighting, and technology
(AVLT) within church ministry. The Technical Coordinator will work under the direction of the worship leader(s) to achieve a consistent standard of excellence and will report to the adiministrator.
The Technical Coordinator will be expected to make him/ her self available for ministry opportunities with other staff in a kingdom mindset on projects deemed appropiate, and offer his/her time, skills, and gifts as they apply toward the ongoing welfare
and edification of the Body of Christ at FBC Warrensburg.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage and produce the technical execution of AVLT so as to provide worship service elements that engage the church in a consistent, high-level standard of excellence.
- Recruit, train, develop, and manage the AVLT team.
- Maintain an attitude of continual learning and constant striving for excellence.
- Collaborate with the worship leader to cast vision for development of the FBC AVLT ministry.
- Oversee and maintain AVLT equipment and supplies, arrange for repairs as needed.
- Implement and improve upon procedures and communication within the AVLT ministry and FBC staff.
- Oversee weekly stage set up insuring the stage is in pristine condition and assist in the planning and execution of stage design.
- Supervise and/or execute other duties, tasks, assignments, etc. as directed by FBC senior leadership
Spiritual and Personal
- Maintain a life of personal and spiritual development and accountability.
- Refrain from any social or private behavior considered or interpreted as unbecoming of a devoted follower of Christ, this includes personal and social media presence.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate discipline with one year of experience or five years of experience.
- Experience planning and producing audio for live worship and events, including front of house mixing.
- Leadership ability, including conflict management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi task and problem solve in a high pressure and fast paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment with other ministry leaders – active contributor in production sessions, detailed and creative thinker in planning for worship and special events.
- A willingness and desire to learn and grow.
- Passion for serving the church.