We are looking for an experienced Associate Pastor with an outgoing personality and an exceptional ability to recruit teams all with a high attention to detail and strong communication skills. The Connections Pastor is responsible for developing and overseeing
the strategies that help people take a next step beyond the weekend service, which is also reflective of the church's Discipleship Pathway. This includes groups, volunteers, and first impressions, as well as other connecting ministries such as outreach and
care. The leader of this area must have the proven ability to create a model and culture where lay staff members focus on developing leaders who can execute the next steps ministries through other key volunteer leaders at their campuses.
- Loves Jesus, loves people, and wants to impact the Kingdom.
- Has experience leading in church ministry.
- Good communication skills.
- Recruiting skills.
- Leadership and management gifts.
- Understands how to care about people and goals at the same time.
- Likes designing and implementing strategies, systems & processes.
- Creating an environment and system that is conducive for plugging new people into ministry.
- Experience developing leadership in the areas of small and midsized adult groups.
- Developing a systematic and effective effort to generate interest in small groups.
- Ability to oversee and track details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated servant’s heart.
- A cultural fit with Cornerstone Community Church (We sum it up this way: Be real, be smart, be brave, have fun)
Work Hours: Full Time
Monday – Thursday 9:00-5:00 (Flex with evening schedules)
Saturday 4:00-6:30, Sunday 8:00-1:00
Sick Days: as approved
Personal Days: as approved
Vacation: 2 weeks
Paid Holidays: 8 holidays per year
Wage: Total compensation based on experience, skillset and education.
May be eligible for receiving a portion of salary as housing allowance,
provided requisite pastoral and IRS qualifications are met.
Benefits: Medical available. Employer contributes ½ of the lowest available option.
Relocation Expense: As approved
For additional information about Cornerstone Community Church and this opportunity, please contact us or visit the church’s website at go2cornerstone.com, where you can learn more about our doctrinal beliefs, mission, vision and values, weekend services,
and other ministries of the church.
If, after prayerfully reviewing this information, you sense this role and church culture could be a good fit for you, please send a resume, family photo and a link of you speaking to a group to: