GRACE COMMUNITY CHURCH
Position: Grace Students Worship and Program Coordinator
The Grace Students Worship and Program Coordinator provides direction and leadership to the Worship and Program ministry of Grace Students. This position leads, disciples, trains, and multiplies the adult and student volunteers involved in the program and
worship ministry in Grace Students. They will disciple students to understand how to engage in corporate worship while having direct oversight over the different elements within the programs. They will desire to build a service that is applicable, relevant,
fun, and community driven.
Spiritually mature believer in a vital, growing relationship with Jesus Christ expressed in a commitment to humble, servant leadership. Possesses a strong sense of calling to serve the local church. Cares deeply for others and demonstrates a desire to see
students and parents grow into who God has called them to be.
Committed to fulfill the mission and ministry goals of Grace Community Church by collaborating with staff and serving teams.
- Highly creative, organized, collaborative, and team oriented.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills expressed in proven ability to recruit, build, and release teams for significant ministry.
- Committed to and effective in lifestyle evangelism; catalytic to others living that way.
- Gifted musically and able to lead a group of people in corporate worship.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (including PowerPoint) and Google Drive.
- Shows a willingness to collaborate with other ministries at Grace and to develop partnerships in an effort to help us become better.
- Ability to manage projects to deadlines and to assist in the planning and management of Student events.
- Have excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Leadership experience with strategic development.
- Flexible and willing to try new things in order to reach youth for Christ.
(Committed to collaboration and mobilization of volunteers and other staff in order to fulfill the mission and ministry goals of Grace Community Church.) Our Grace Students Worship and Program Coordinator will contribute to an environment that is:
- Collaborative, supportive, flexible, and service-oriented.
- Open to asking lots of questions and always trying to become better.
- Not afraid of hard work but never wants to see accomplishments outrun personal character.
- Resting in the grace of Jesus and trusting that His work in us personally will only help us to become better organizationally.
- Willing to laugh together, cry together, and celebrate what God is doing in the lives of others.
Champion and Lead the Services for Middle, High School, and College.
- Identify and lead an adult programming team that works and disciples the students of the ministry.
- Willing to develop a culture of volunteers that is committed to making our gathering within Grace Students better.
Identify a system that launches and breeds student involvement within our gatherings.
- Plan and arrange weekly service elements.
- Design and plan musical sets and liturgy
- Meet weekly with Middle School and High School Director
Identify and Create an Appealing Environment in Our Program Room
- Work with a creative thinking team that will look at the direction of series that will be taught and design a set that will allow students to connect with the Lord.
Graphics and Video
- Be able or willing to learn to create graphics for sermon series, events, announcements.
- Build a team of adults and students who are able to use their gifting to help better the kingdom through videos and graphics.
Develop, build, and lead the Grace Students Worship Team
- Manage schedules of band participants every month.
- Conduct regular auditions for skilled volunteers on the Grace Students Worship Team.
- Develop and lead a Worship Discipleship Program where both adults and students lead together.
- Assemble set lists and other needs to lead practice each week.
- Regularly review and evaluate new and current worship music and trends for us in worship gatherings.
- Collaborate among the entire Grace Community Church Worship Department
- Conduct weekly rehearsals for weekend services.
- Work closely with the AV Technical Coordinator
- Plan the programs of the fall and spring retreat.
- Develop a creative atmosphere for the programming room where the gatherings will be help.
- Lead the photography and video team to capture what the Lord did.
Works closely with others on the Grace Students staff and with the Grace Students Team Members
Effectively gives away responsibilities to other team members helping them succeed in their role and assisting when necessary.
- Reports to High School Director/Middle School Director
- Works closely with the Grace Students Staff
- Works in cooperation with other ministry leaders and the GCC Administrative Staff
- Works periodically with Grace Kids, Impact, and Beyond ministries.
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Undergraduate or equivalent experience required.
- Musical abilities in leading worship.
- Experience in leading worship.
This is a full-time position.