New Beginnings Church is currently looking for a Lead Pastor.
Those who apply should be a credentialed minister and in good standing with the Assemblies of God General Council
Responsible for leading the staff and church body in carrying out the purpose and values of the church and to oversee and direct the teaching ministry of the church.
Primary Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Encourage and shepherd the spiritual formation of the congregation as the lead teacher/communicator.
- Nurture and communicate the vision for the church to all staff, leadership and laity.
- Provide directional and visionary leadership for the ministry of the church.
- Oversee and encourage multiplication of ministry (teaching, leadership, vision development) by developing and empowering both the staff and lay leadership of the church.
- Oversee the planning and leading of worship services.
- Lead the staff through appropriate direction, supervision, evaluation, counsel, care and accountability.
Core Value Responsibility, but not limited to:
Champion all the values of church, especially:
- Biblically based
- Grounded in Grace
- Passionate about Prayer
Working Relationships, but not limited to:
- Work with elders in overseeing the spiritual needs of the body and the integrity of the ministry as it relates to the church’s purpose and values.
- Work with the staff to encourage and empower them toward effective balanced ministry.
- Accountable to the Board of Elders
General Expectations and Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Maintain consistent Christian testimony, stay fresh in relationship with Christ, effective with family and creative in ministry. Maintain relational, spiritual and professional trust with other elders and staff.