Part Time, ($2000 per month), or full time (negotiable)
- Do you love Jesus?
- Do you love His church?
- Do you love people and want to see people far from God have new life in Christ?
- Can you be the guy on stage in a spotlight, but have a servant’s heart?
- Do you have killer vocals and guitar skills, but are more interested in your relationship with Christ?
If so, you might be who we’re looking for…
Friendship Church is an eleven year old church plant in rural North Texas. Since that time we have grown to a multi-county church offering two Sunday worship experiences with plans for expansion. We are currently searching for a Worship Leader to lead
our existing volunteer team and take it to the next level of excellence.
We are looking for someone who can understand and follow the heart, vision, and goals of the Lead Pastor.
Worship Music: Contemporary (Hillsong, Elevation Worship, Bethel, etc.)
Environment: Casual, friendly, contemporary, but Biblically conservative.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a fully devoted follower of Jesus Christ.
- Submit to the vision of the Lead Pastor.
- Lead and manage the weekend worship experience.
- Recruit and equip volunteers to serve on the worship team / tech.
- Completely manage mid-week rehearsal.
- Troubleshoot AV equipment and make recommendations for upgrades.
- Attend all church events.
- Other duties as assigned by the lead pastor.
- Be in alignment with Friendship Church’s strategy, vision, and beliefs. Find out more about us at friendshipchurch.com
- Must fit into established church culture.
- Strong vocalist / strong musical ability (lead guitar).
- Experience with ProPresenter, Planning Center, etc.
- Able to work with / create chord charts, tabs, etc.
- Must be able to train and lead a team of volunteers.
- Able to troubleshoot AV equipment and recommend upgrades / purchasing
- Experience leading a worship band.
- Must be positive, friendly, and a self-starter.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality. Be congenial, professional, business-like in all personal contacts with others.
- Exercise good time management skills.
- Manage conflict and maintain emotional control under stress.
- Maintain a high level of excellence in your appearance, work habits and quality of work performed.
- Maintain a teachable attitude.
NOTE: If you live in the North Texas area, you are not required to move. We spend more time working remotely than at the church’s facility. You will be provided with a computer and other tools you may need in order to work remotely.
Friendship Church is located in a small North Texas town, but we are a multi-county church. People from Montague, Cooke, Grayson, and Denton counties attend. Think area-centric, not town-centric. This reality gives us great opportunities to reach people!
Please submit a resume, with a link to video of you leading worship to firstname.lastname@example.org