Full-time Music Director - Church of the Redeemer, Gaithersburg, MD
We are looking for a full-time music director at our main campus in Gaithersburg,
-Playing keys (piano OR pads) on a weekly basis.
-Music Directing the band, leading them through the sequences and
supporting the worship leader in service.
-Scheduling main campus band for weekends and special events, using
-Creating/editing backing tracks for service.
- Overseeing our main campus band, and working with our director of musical
training and development to ensure excellent services.
- Working with our staff worship leaders on song arrangements, and possible
Must have experience in:
- Logic Pro X (fairly proficient.)
- Mainstage 3 (fairly proficient.)
- Ableton (base knowledge is fine)
- Planning Center Online
Must be knowledgeable in:
- Troubleshooting keyboard hardware (interfaces, software, audio drivers, etc.
- Basic Music theory.
- Troubleshooting scheduling musicians. What to do with scheduling conflicts,
if they arise.
This is a full-time position. You will need to be comfortable relocating to the Washington DC/
Maryland area. We as a church will do our absolute best to accommodate whatever
needs you have in the process.