Click the link below for a video introduction to this position
Production Director Job Description
Reports to Worship and Music Director
Approximate hours: 50
Define the win: Thriving production teams, immersive cohesive excellent production quality, amazing video media.
Thriving production teams looks like:
- A Team of volunteers that can run Audio/video/lighting for projects, weekends, and other events at a level comparable to any professional stage/broadcast production.
- Volunteers are trained and educated so that they understand the vision and can achieve excellence even without your direct supervision
- Volunteers are recruited and managed in a way that makes them feel valued as an important part of realizing the vision of First Church
- Volunteer rotations healthy, dependable and sustainable
Immersive cohesive excellent production quality looks like:
- Establish and direct the strategic and tactical goals, policies, and procedures for the Production department.
- Activity direct, execute the worship plan as established by the Senior Pastor and Worship Director
- Collaborate with Senior Pastor and Worship Director to create unique multi-sensory engaging technical experiences that compete with the best the secular world has to offer
- When problems do arise, Identify and solve them quickly.
Amazing Video media looks like:
- Use your own skills, and the skills of your volunteer teams to quickly, and excellently produce special projects
- Continually set up video shoots for testimonial videos, to begin building a library of “God Stories” that we can pull from regularly.
- Annually add production equipment to expand First Church’s capacity to produce the highest quality in video/audio/lighting
- Recruit and develop a stable of talent across all production disciplines
For more information about First Church, please visit our website, https://first.church/
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume, cover letter, and links to
samples of your video work to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're looking forward to looking into you for this position.