Position: Worship Intern – 20 hours per week (Minimum 2 year committment)
Church: Valley Ranch Baptist Church (http://vrbc.net)
More information: http://vrbc.net/worshipintern
Job Description: The worship intern will assist in all areas of the worship ministry, including worship leading, at a growing church ministering to the diverse communities of Valley Ranch and Coppell.
Who we’re looking for:
- A passionate follower of Jesus who loves worship, the Church, and people
- Someone who is creative, engaging, innovative, energetic, and fun
- A team player who is excited about equipping others to serve in ministry
- A person passionate about ministering in a multi-cultural community
- Someone who wants to grow and develop as a pastor
- A worship leader with strong vocal skills and stage presence
- Optional skills/experiences that would be a plus: guitar or keyboard, video production, music production, lighting, set design
What you would do:
- Serve as part of the weekly worship leading team
- Participate in the worship planning and preparation process
- Be a part of (and then lead) a Grow Group
- Model all six of our Staff Culture Team Commitments (Just Say It, Shout Out, Go All In, Make It Better, Empower Others, Keep a Healthy Balance)
- Other responsibilities/opportunities based on your specific gifts
What’s in it for you?
- Mentoring by mature, high-capacity leaders, including two worship pastors with a combined 25 years in worship ministry
- The opportunity to learn about ministry as part of the staff of a creative, strategic, growing church
- Leadership training, including the Willow Creek Global Leadership Summit and resourcing on staff retreats and at staff meetings
- $15 per hour, plus additional perks (gifts and recognition on birthdays, holidays, ministry milestone moments)
How do you apply?
- Send a resume (with family picture) to Jason Thomas at email@example.com, as well as answers to these two questions (include in the email or send a video link):
- Why are you interested in this position?
- How has God uniquely prepared you for this position?