Further the mission of Bell Shoals Baptist Church through leading worship and coordinating all artistic elements of the service at a campus level.
- Responsible for all aspects of musical and technical production for services, i.e., musical worship, video, media, lighting, etc.
- Lead campus in worship each Sunday
- Lead volunteers during weekly band/vocal rehearsals
- Develop, recruit, train and spiritually lead a team of people to execute music for worship services
- Develop, recruit, train and spiritually lead a team of people to execute media and technology for worship services
- Develop and/or implement multi-media elements for campus use
- Collaborate with Bell Shoals' Worship Pastor and other campus worship leaders
- Report to Campus Pastor
- Agrees with Bell Shoals’ beliefs
- Agrees with Bell Shoals’ Vision Frame
- Bachelors of Arts required
- Strong leader, capable of leading experienced volunteers
- 3 years worship leader experience
- Experience leading worship for congregation of 500+
- Ability to mix sound at a base level
- General understanding of all aspects of AVL
- Experience creating and/or media elements, including videos, ProPresentor, etc.
- Must have a high level of understanding and working knowledge of using professional performance sweeteners and click tracks (i.e. Multi-tracks or in-house Bell Shoals tracks).
- Must have a high level of understanding and working knowledge of using performance and production software (i.e. Ableton, Logic, Protools, etc.)
- Ability to read and conduct sheet music
- Musical ability to vocally lead worship
- Ability to play instrument ideal
To apply for this position, please email your resume and an audio/video sample of you leading worship to email@example.com.