MISSION AND VISION
Northside’s mission is to connected unconnected people to Jesus Christ by connecting them to Christ, community and their calling.
Our vision for the Technical Coordinator role is to work with the Creative Arts Director to oversee the set up and execution of sound and lighting production for the weekend services, special events and maintain the lighting and sound systems across the
Northside Campus. This position will serve as a coach for volunteer teams as they execute the audio and lighting production during the weekend services as well as providing a caring presence for them.
- Provide excellence in audio and lighting production for weekend services.
- Recruit, train, lead and care for volunteer teams that can execute needed production across Northside.
- Partner with the other members of the production team to deliver memorable, distraction free worship experiences.
- Maintain and equip ministries throughout Northside with technical knowledge and tools.
- See this role as an opportunity to connect the unconnected to Jesus Christ through the use of audio and visual production.
- Love of production
- Leader and coach of volunteer teams
- Collaborative team player
- Innovator of technology and systems
- Servant’s heart for the Church
- Team builder of volunteers
- Independent when needed
- Hungry to see consistent growth
This person must be a tech savvy and passionate about using that passion to further the Kingdom. The ability to both maintain and grow technical systems and strategies while equipping volunteer teams with the required knowledge to execute production is imperative.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in previous positions with specific improvement and growth.
- Reports to the Creative Arts Director
- Program and oversee the sound (SSL 300L) and lighting (Hog) for weekend services and special events.
- Lead and recruit a volunteer team who can competently execute the production required for the weekend services.
- Maintain and improve the sound and lighting systems across the campus.
- Design and implement stage designs that can bring a dynamic stage presence while coinciding with series artwork.
Interested candidates should submit:
Cover letter and resume including references along with salary requirements.
Email your complete package to: email@example.com