Generation Church is looking for a Full-time Technical Director. The Technical Director’s primary responsibility is to prepare for and oversee the execution of the technical and production elements for weekend services and other ministry events requiring
production support at both of our campuses.
The minimum qualification is 3 years of related experience and/or training. We are looking for someone who has proven experience in live event and personnel management, lighting and video for broadcast/livestream, building and maintaining volunteer teams,
audio systems, and set design. Knowledge in video editing and graphic design considered a plus.
Personal qualities valuable for an employee working in this position include: highly organized, detail oriented, teachable, hardworking, high integrity, able to work within a team, focused, proactive, ability to strategically plan and delegate, possess a
positive attitude and have leadership skills.
YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON IF YOU ARE...
- Excited about the vision and mission of Generation Church
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Someone who can cultivate and lead a team of volunteers
- Someone who loves to improve things, rather than just maintain
- Looking to learn and grow creatively
- Self motivated
- Team player
- Good attitude towards the leadership of Generation Church
- Ability to adapt in a fast moving environment
Please send all resumes to: email@example.com
You can learn more about the church at: www.generation.church