Status: Religious Worker, not subject to Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), overtime or minimum wage
Status: Full-time, salaried, Religious worker, not subject to the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) by virtue of ministerial exception
Reports to: Communications Director
- Communications Director
- Media Director
- Worship Pastor
McKinney Church is looking for a part-time videographer with a desire to communicate compelling gospel messages and stories through visuals. This position will need to be able to learn quickly and adapt to a fast changing work environment and must have
the ability to take direction and run with it.
The Vision: To develop Christ-centered people who make a difference, by helping them Connect with Christ, Transform in Community, and Engage their World.
- Work to tell compelling and inspirational stories through video mediums that communicate the mission and vision of McKinney Church – to “create Christ-centered people who make a difference.” These could include stories of life change (testimonies), baptisms,
vision stories, announcements, sermon bumpers, video bible studies, and more.
- Think creatively to develop new design concepts, and innovative ideas based on the vision of our church and from briefs and requests
- Work with a wide range of media including photography, videography, and computer-aided design
- Be proactive and aware of events going on in the church to capture moments that may not have been assigned to you or previously planned on
- Proof and revise to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Work within the constraints of time to produce quality work by a given deadline
- Communicate with other staff members to determine their needs and what would best suit their request
- Film major events and activities of the church
- Storyboard your video ideas to present to the creative team