PLEASE APPLY HERE ---> http://bit.ly/2qDFDdm
About the Organization:
Great Lakes Church birthed in 2008 in Kenosha, WI, as a vision of current Senior Pastor David Nelson. After a short stint in meeting in a local middle school and then a bar, Great Lakes found its home in Tinseltown Movie Theater. Over the next few years
the church grew. In 2014 they opened the Racine Campus. By the end of the year they were able to purchased 24 acres and a 60K square foot building that would be the campus’ permanent home. The Kenosha campus left Tinseltown Movie Theater this year and is now
in the process of watching it’s soon to be home being built while holding Sunday and Wednesday services in Kenosha Trade Park. This is an exciting time for Great Lakes Church.
The church is uniquely known for its longstanding core values, and its focus on connecting with the unchurched. Those who attend Great Lakes identify it to be ‘comfortable,’ authentic,’ and ‘open.’ With the attribute of grace as its predominant value as
a church, Great Lakes offers a safe, engaging, and genuinely approachable environment to its attendees.
Size - 1,100+
Denomination - Non Denominational
Location - Kenosha, WI (main campus) & Racine, WI
About the Position:
The Campus Pastor serves as the primary leader of the Racine Campus and bears responsibility for mobilizing and developing leaders to fulfill the mission of the church. Requiring very little oversight, the Campus Pastor will be a facilitator and a manager
with some teaching responsibilities. They will be highly skilled in vision execution, and task accomplishment, and act as shepherd for the congregation while maintaining oversight of the physical and logistical aspects of the location. This role will function
with exceedingly strong communicative abilities as well as administrative capabilities.
What We Are Searching For:
- Humble: Cares way more about the mission of GLC than specific ministry or career goals.
- Hungry: Self-motivated, resourceful, willing to take charge, and able to solve problems with very little direction.
- Smart: Knows how to read people, empower people, and get along with others.
- Surrendered to Jesus: Committed to ongoing development in grace, growth, gifts, groups, and generosity (see the 5 G's for more details)
Preferably possess an undergraduate degree.
- 5+ years of experience in ministry with a history of growth, with an exceedingly strong ability to work through complex people and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly and function in a medium to large church setting.
- Proven ability to work in a self-sustained manner (requiring little or no micromanagement).
- Proven track record of discipling, coaching and developing leaders (staff and volunteers) in a growing church.
- An innate desire and demonstrated ability to grow organizations (and/or churches).
- A strategic thought process in managing new initiatives, dealing with ambiguity, identifying effective solutions, and envisioning future state.
- Work within a culture of excellence and innovation.
- Self-motivated and proactive, comfortable navigating in a fast-paced setting.
- Create momentum and effect change within the culture.
About the Location:
The campus of Great Lakes Church is located in Racine, WI, while the central location is based in Kenosha, WI.
Racine County is home to approximately 195,00 people in two cities, nine villages and seven towns. It offers a stellar quality of life, a great location to start new business and for career based relocation. Racine is a historic community on the shores of
Lake Michigan, approximately 70 miles north of Chicago, 25 miles south of Milwaukee and 100 miles east of Madison. Its proximity to the Chicago-Milwaukee area places it near the third largest metropolitan area in the United States.
Racine is a mix of what’s best about Wisconsin and the Midwest. It consists of quiet settings, small towns, and compact/friendly rural villages, such as Waterford, Rochester and Union Grove. It also offers thriving, busy, yet manageable cities, in close
proximity, as well as sights of beckoning lakefront, fascinating architecture and an exciting downtown. Merged with strong education, business, and healthcare sectors, the community offers accessible suburbs, the serenity of rolling farmland, and picturesque
rustic roads off of highways.
With quality of life and economic growth at the forefront of its priorities, Racine offers an ideal environment as a haven of living.
PLEASE APPLY HERE ---> http://bit.ly/2qDFDdm