Develop, grow, and lead the Video Arts Team at Venture Church. Responsible for overseeing all elements of video production (live and taped) for all Venture Experiences (services) and Marketing Initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide video support for the Creative Arts Team in producing weekend Experiences and events; including, but not limited to the following:
- Creative Arts Team: Attend weekly CAT meetings, working closely with other CAT members to plan and execute Experiences and other special events.
- Marketing Team: Meet weekly with Marketing Director to determine video needs.
- Management: Lead team of staff and volunteers, helping them set and meet goals in creating excellent video production at Venture Church.
- Taped Video Production: Lead Video Production Manager and oversee all videos produced for Venture Experiences and Marketing. Responsibilities include producing individual projects (field producing, interviewing, scripting and overseeing editing) as well
as supervising and directing other producers, editors and photographers.
This position requires the following minimum requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in videography or ministry related field is preferred.
- A minimum of three years-experience in a church of at least 1,000 people, or a comparable ministry is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to produce professional-grade videos with at least three years-experience in broadcast or other commercial production fields.
- Excellent interviewing and writing skills a must.
- General working knowledge of computer systems relating to video i.e. Planning Center, editing software Adobe Premiere Pro
- Ability to work effectively with volunteers, team leaders and teams as well as field professionals
- Ability to organize systems, equipment, schedules and people for efficient filming.
- Attend weekly Creative Arts Team meetings
- Provide guidance for any video support to volunteers as needed
- Global Leadership Summit Attendance in August
- Assist with Special Events including Christmas, Easter and Omni Night (mid-week service) as necessary
- Attend monthly staff meetings
- Meet weekly with Marketing Director