Are you passionate about using your creative skills for the mission of Jesus? This internship is an opportunity to do just that by working closely with our Communication Director and pastoral staff. This internship is about working as a team to glorify God.
You will be built up and invested in as a creative, as a leader, and as a follower of Jesus. You will also be challenged to contribute creative and helpful content that will further the reach of Calvary Chapel South. Our church was established just over 20
years ago and much like many twenty-somethings, we are established in our identity (we know who we are) but we are still dreaming about our future (we’re excited about what God is yet to do). Over the course of this internship you will have the opportunity
to contribute something new, implement fresh ideas, learn from failures, and celebrate successes.
- Support the Communications Director in developing and delivering content through church-wide channels.
- Produce creative video content using DSLR and video cameras and editing with the Adobe Creative Suite (especially Premiere).
- Project example: Testimony videos, Event recaps, Video announcements, Sermon clips, Interviews, music videos, etc.
- Jesus Follower
- Some experience with video production
- Regular Attender of CCS (or willing to become one)
- 15-20 hours per week (flexible)
- Must be available on Sunday morning
- Willingness to work as a TEAM
Details: This position lasts for one year. You are expected to work 15-20 hours a week and will be paid hourly.