Church Name: Crossroads Community Church
Categories: Student Ministry Pastor
Denominations: NonDenominational - Multi-Site
Church Size: 500+ (Doylestown Campus)
Job Type: Full-Time
About the Position:
The Student Ministry pastor will provide vision, direction, and shepherding of the middle school (Grades 6-8) and high school (Grades 9-12) student ministries. This position will coordinate the overall ministry to students of Crossroads Community Church
in Doylestown, OH. This role will educate and minister to students, as well as recruit, train, and inspire adult volunteers and student leaders. The student ministry at Crossroads is a healthy, established, and vibrant ministry that is ready for a leader to
step in and bring fresh vision and inspiration. There is a strong group of volunteers that are awaiting a passionate leader.
What We Are Searching For:
The ideal candidate for the role of Student Ministry pastor will be strategic and collaborative. Lone rangers need not apply.
A successful Student Ministry Pastor at Crossroads is one who will:
- Communicate biblical truths effectively to students (via the Orange model of ministry)
- Cultivate a student worship experience, oversee student worship band and tech teams.
- Oversee small group ministry to students.
- Plan ministry events such a retreats, summer camps, serving opportunities, and training.
- Plan and organize the Jr High section of our VBS (not your typical VBS - See VBS videos from website).
- Train and replicate student leaders.
- Develop and invest into volunteer adult leaders.
- Enhance spiritual growth among students and volunteer adult leaders.
- Communicate effectively with parents of students
- A bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Preference given to those with at least 3-5 years in student ministry.
Additional competencies for the role include:
- A proven record of effective leadership and accountability.
- Able to connect and build relationships with church leadership.
- Some skills at building/creativity preferred.
- Strong commitment towards growth in student ministry
- A heart to serve.
- Excellent work ethic
- Highly Relational
- A high degree of communication skills.
- The ability to lead a large team of volunteer adult and student leaders.
- Experience in casting vision, setting goals, and establishing measures for success.
- Being technologically savvy is a plus. (i.e. Use of ProPresenter, Mac OS X, etc.)
If you are interested in applying for the position, please do the following:
- Cover letter
- Resume with references
- Teaching sample (online link to YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)
Please send all of the following to: email@example.com
*Please only submit via email or snail mail. Do not contact via phone, social media, etc. until you have been contacted by Crossroads staff