Grace Point Church is seeking a passionate Director of Pre School Ministries. The successful candidate will possess a desire to see children come to know the love of Christ, and help families grow together. This leadership position
is responsible to make connections with Grace Point members that are also passionate about helping families grow together. Key responsibilities include:
Develop relationships with families of preschool children.
- Design, develop, execute and regularly monitor an effective disciple-making ministry for preschool.
- Enlist, train, and empower volunteers
- Develop leadership team
- Develop support opportunities and resources for parents of Preschoolers such as play dates, bible studies, etc.
- Select and evaluate the effectiveness of curriculum for preschool classes.
- Provide opportunities for children to learn age-appropriate worship and to demonstrate worship to God (e.g. leading motions, singing, camps, etc.)
- Encourage families by identifying creative community ministries.
- Give leadership to preschool services for church wide events. Explore opportunities to engage Preschoolers during church wide events.
- Provide counseling, small group classes, one-on-one meetings to walk through salvation and baptism as needed with children.
Who we are: Grace Point Church of Northwest Arkansas is a 16-year-old church plant, led by its’ founding pastor, Mike McDaniel. Founded on the Great Commission, GPC has a very strong missions ethos, sending multiple short-term teams annually
around the world to the most unreached peoples. We believe in and support church planting, both locally and abroad.
Steady numerical growth has reached ~1400 souls attending each Sunday, which includes two adult worship gatherings. We believe that every GPC member is a minister and has a serving ministry – thus, we are built largely on the talents of volunteers. We
have a culture that honors people development and believe in developing worshippers from those God has brought to Grace Point.
Northwest Arkansas is home to three of the largest retail, poultry and transportation industries. A diverse culture is forming with the growth in the arts community – Bentonville has two globally recognized art venues, with more in the offing, which demands
that Grace Point be able to reach into and identify with the emerging arts community. That is primarily done via our art gallery and through innovative, attractional worship.
Reflecting our target demographic of high-capacity business persons, young professionals, and young families, Grace Point has a culture that highly values excellence, innovation and creativity. We embrace change and encourage frequent evaluation of processes,
events, and people – while acknowledging that we are all in the process of being sanctified by the grace of God.