Title - Weekend Producer (PT - 25 hrs/week)
Team - Communications
Supervisor - Creative Director
Qualifications for employment at Chase Oaks Church requires, being a Christ-follower—whose work history and lifestyle shows a consistency to adhering to the scriptural principles of the Bible—and agreeing with the Purpose, Strategy and DNA statements of
Leadership Skills -
Drive - The restless pursuit of excellence.
Judgment - Wisdom in action.
Influience - Inspiring achievement in others.
Chase Oaks Church Staff Values
Leadership: We serve and develop people, and provide clear direction. We serve people with prompt follow up, care for people, develop and empower people.
Teams: We work in teams, protect team health, and invest in team development.
We all have specific roles on a team. We are thorough in our team member hiring process, making sure that we hire people who resonate with our DNA and culture. We create team plans, protect team unity, and help each other become more effective team members.
We also recognize that Chase Oaks is part of a broader team so we partner with local churches and organizations who are committed to meeting both local and global needs.
Rhythms: We work hard, play hard, and rest well. We plan our work and work our plans (team plans and personal plans). We are intentional about having fun (staff events and team events), and we make sure we stay replenished(weekly day
off, DAWG days, vacations and sabbaticals).
Learning: We are constantly learning from the past, from other organizations, and from the best practitioners. Passport, LEAD, best practice visits, monthly development conversations with team leaders, seeking feedback often, networking,
partnering, reading, conferences, etc.
Chase Oaks Church DNA
- We Keep It Simple. We seek to do a few things well.
- We’re All In The Same Boat. We are all on a journey of transformation.
- We Boycott Boycotts. We are known for what we are for, not what we are against.
- We Glow In The Dark. We move into hopelessness, need and injustice with the redeeming power of Jesus Christ.
- This Is Not Our Party. This is the Father’s party, and we are His servants, privileged to prepare the party and invite the guests.
- We Don’t Go It Alone. We do life together in groups, ministry in teams and serve our community.
- Pass The Baton. We invest in the next generation and give influence to emerging leaders.
- We Are A Salad, Not A Soup. We are intentionally diverse, believing that the mix of generations, ethnicities, and cultures helps create the rich and surprising unity Jesus Prayed for in John 17.
- We Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff. We strive to focus on our common mission and core biblical beliefs.
- We Count The Change. As the agents of God’s redemption on this broken planet, our effectiveness is measured by both personal and community transformation.
The Weekend Producer is responsible for providing reliable, consistent and the highest quality execution as it relates to video, lighting, stage design, graphics and projection systems; and execute and direct the pre-production, rehearsal and live production
of weekend services at the Legacy Broadcast Campus. The Weekend Producer will proactively assist in the leadership, equiping, recruitment and development of volunteers in the most efficient and strategic use of media and technology for multiple venue experiences.
The Weekend Producer leads with grace, providing volunteers a steady voice of calmness and positive leadership.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Functions as the Weekend Executive Director calling cues (CG, Cameras, Lights, Stage)
- Oversight Weekly Production Notebook Assembly (ADMIN execute)
- Oversight of Production Team Volunteer scheduling
- Oversight of Lighting Design and Programming
- Coordinates Platform look and feel Seasonal Stage Design Plan
- Band Placement
- Set Placement
- Weekly tidiness
- Lead, produce and direct the rehearsals and live production of the weekend services at the Legacy Broadcast Campus
- Works in conjunction with the Creative Director to manage the recruitment, training and development of new volunteers
- Oversight of the Volunteer Stage Set Building team in coordination with the Creative Director and the Legacy Set Design Point Person
- Works in conjunction with the Creative Director to oversee regular volunteer appreciation
- Attendance at all Chase Oaks monthly Staff meetings
- Other duties as required
SPECIFIC SKILLS / STRENGTHS (competent but not necessarily expert)
- Technical Direction and Live Event Programing
- Volunteer training on Technical Equipment and Hi-Def Cameras
- Live event lighting console Jands Vista
- Ross Carbonite Switcher
- Waveform Vetroscope
- Media Express Recording Software
- Hitachi Hi-Def Cameras
- High attention to detail
- 2+ years of related experience in Live Event Programing
- Minimum High School Graduate, College degree preferred
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Physical demands are commensurate with video production. Individuals will be expected to carry video production equipment, and set up and tear down as needed. Some equipment may way up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee may be asked to bend and kneel.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.