PLEASE NOTE: Do not send a resume to us without active links to ALL of your social media and links to at least TWO teachings on video.
At MetroCityChurch.tv it’s more than a job, it’s a calling. We are passionate about partnering with the right people to do the right things to help people become fully devoted followers of Jesus. We are a risk-taking, excellence-driven, creatively-oriented,
and love-obsessed Jesus movement where we strive to help all people take next steps toward God and with God.
We use a GROW, GROUP and GO model to help people take their next steps.
We GROW people through large group experiences.
We GROUP people through Life Groups.
And we GO together through serving and outreach opportunities.
Metro City is devoted to leading people of all ages to take next steps with God by creating irresistible environments at both of our campuses where people can meet Jesus in a way that is
modern, relevant and different. We try hard in dependence on God to create great community life. We try hard in dependence on God to teach His Word in a passionate and compelling way. We try hard in dependence on God to reach the unchurched
while growing the already convinced.
We are currently in search of talented and driven Campus Pastors to lead our campuses. Our Taylor campus averages around 1400 people in attendance each week between 4 experiences, and our Riverview campus averages around 700 people in attendance each week
between 2 experiences.
We hope to continue to grow and to launch additional campuses in the future. Each Campus Pastor will be overseen and cared for by our Central Leadership Team, which includes our Lead Pastor and Executive Pastor.
If you are a spiritually mature person of character with a proven track record, and you think that God might be leading you here, check out what we believe it will take:
· High capacity leader: a high energy, catalytic, self-starter who not only gets things done, but makes things happen!
· Team player: someone who people will follow, but who can also follow the senior leadership of the church. Not a lone ranger maverick, but someone who is able to work on a team and within the church structure.
· People magnet: a relational “animal” that draws people like flies to honey. They love people and people love being around them. They have a high “fun factor.”
· Mobilizer: this person not only attracts followers but can turn them into volunteers, volunteer teams and volunteer leaders. The key to success in any pastoral position!
· Multi-tasker: shows high capacity to juggle a lot of balls simultaneously and loves the juggling act.
· Communicator: Capable and articulate speaking to a room full of people, but does not feel called to be the weekly Bible teacher.
· DNA Carrier: bleeds and defaults to the mission, vision, values, and senior leadership of the church.
Here is a brief summary of the Campus Pastor role at Metro City Church:
· Campus staff leader – Meet with each campus staff person and invest in them and keep a pulse on what each of our ministries is up to.
· Campus volunteer leader – Weekly meetings with key volunteer leaders in our church, collaborating with and investing in each of them.
· Community leader – Get out into the community, live on mission, and form relationships with people in the community. Get your face and our church’s name out in the community.
· Counseling and appointments with campus members – Set aside three days in the week that have openings for appointments.
· Prepare for Weekend Experiences – You will lead the on-stage welcome, and you will lead the response of the congregation after the message if it is a video sermon that week.
· Develop and improve policies and procedures for your campus to lay infrastructure and maintain balance and order.
· Prepare and preach sermons periodically as assigned by the Lead Pastor and Programming Team.
· Personal follow-up with visitors, new believers, and those wanting to be baptized (calls, notes, cards, emails, meetings, etc.).
· Perform weddings, funerals, and hospital visitation for campus members.
· Lead weekly campus staff meetings with paid staff and key volunteer leaders.
· Meet weekly with our church’s Central Leadership Team to talk about vision, strategy and direction of the church as a whole.
• Target Age 28-40.
• Passionate and Purposeful about reaching lost/unchurched people
• Include a complete resume with personal and professional references
• Include 2-3 videos of you teaching or leading from a stage and links to ALL of your social media. Please do not send your resume without these.
PLEASE NOTE ALL THE ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS. IF INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL JEREMY@metrocitychurch.tv or follow links provided.
We are a modern, relevant, and different kind of church. We want you to be able to live out your dreams, while we see the vision God has given us come true… “A modern and relevant church where people take their next steps toward God and with God.”