Tech Director (Full-Time)
Daybreak is a community of people who follow Jesus Christ. The name of our church symbolizes a new beginning for humanity. We welcome people from all walks of life, regardless of where they are on their spiritual journey. Daybreak services are delivered
with a creative and entertaining approach that will stimulate your senses and engage your heart! You will be welcomed into an environment that embraces the creative arts and presents spiritual ideas in a clear manner. No matter who you are, where you’ve been
or what you’ve done, you are welcome at Daybreak!
Daybreak is looking for a full-time Technical Director to bring their talents and hard-work to bear. The Tech Director is responsible for all of the technical gear which includes, audio, lighting and video. If you love working in a creative atmosphere and
contributing in a team environment, read on:
• Someone who can solve a problem in a single bound.
• Excellent with routing, cables, computers and gadgets.
• Comfortable in the rafters and other unusual places.
• Someone who prefers not to read the directions.
You want to:
• Create an excellent environment with creative problem solving.
• Collaborate with other like-minded tek folks.
• Continue learning and improving your technical expertise.
The cherry on top:
• You are a ninja warrior by night.
• You have a positive attitude and a willingness to do what it takes.
• You want everyones chest to rumble when the subs kick in.
- Video: Oversee equipment for live video, CG, & broadcast video
- Audio: Oversee audio equipment for auditorium and studio. Work with engineers.
- Oversee lighting equipment
- Closed Circuit: Oversee closed circuit system
- Comm Systems: Oversee comm
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com