Job Title: Worship/Media Pastor
Supervisor: Lead Pastor, Jesse Elizondo
- Ephesians 4:11-13. Identify, invite, mentor, and empower leaders to be a part of the Worship, Media and Creative Arts ministry.
- Participate in all staff meetings.
- Oversee all adult worship and musical elements for the church.
- Manage planningcenteronline.com. Ensure that materials for the band are online at the appropriate time.
- Manage the Scheduling of musicians for weekend services, as well as managing a rotation schedule for instrumentalists, vocalist, audio, visual and video.
- Manage band rehearsals.
- Ensure that the band is able to play songs with excellence.
- Serve as the primary worship leader.
- Be willing to lead in other environments as necessary.
- Coordinate all artistic elements, such as lighting, video and pro-presenter for each service.
- Mentor the worship leader in student ministry.
- Coach, and care for all Lead Volunteers.
- Communicate with other worship pastors/leaders and watch other church services to gain insight and develop ways to improve the effectiveness of the worship experience.
- Maintain God ordained priorities in your life by putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse second, your children third and the ministry fourth.
- Be loyal to the vision and staff of Two River Bible Church and always protect the unity of the church.
- Invest and invite the lost to know Jesus and come to Two River Bible Church.