Purpose: The Associate / Youth Pastor functions as a support to Pastor David Brown and the congregation of Victory Church in the assignments given to him.
- Have a growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ, evidenced by action, attitude and behavior.
- Total commitment to Victory Church and the vision, values and statement of faith of it.
- Have a passion and a call to serve in this role.
- Total commitment and loyalty to the leadership of Victory Church, and ability to work in a team environment.
- Spiritual maturity consisting of a pleasant, forgiving, non-judgmental, but assertive manner.
- Live a lifestyle in accordance with biblical standards as befitting the position of a Pastor of Victory Church.
- Good organization and planning skills and a demonstrated ability to lead staff & volunteers.
- Faithfully tithe and support Victory Church and its ministries.
- Achieve results as instructed by the Lead Pastor.
- Lead, develop and oversee paid and volunteer teams as required to fulfill the youth ministry. This includes the following:
- Recruit, train, motivate and support ministry team members.
- Arrange and conduct team meetings.
- Conflict resolution.
- Identify and train potential leaders for supervisory roles.
- Develop and implement systems, courses and other resources as required to ensure effectiveness.
- Creating information and training manuals.
- Strategically plan and implement events and programs to reach youth with the Christian message.
- Ensure that all activities and interactions between staff/volunteers and youth are morally appropriate.
- Build youth leadership program.
- Teach and preach in youth and other services as needed.
- Conduct youth services by creating an atmosphere that is welcoming, vibrant and expectant.
- Train an effective follow-up team for youth ministry.
- Be a point of contact for all youth enquiries.
- Report promptly any incidents or safety issues.
- Shepherd the youth congregation through pastoral care, support and assistance.
For a more detail job description, please email email@example.com