Calvary Chapel of Delaware County, a growing and alive congregation in Chaddsfor, PA, is seeking a Children’s Ministry Director. We are looking for the upbeat progressive candidate who can lead, develop and grow our children's
ministry team and take it to the next level!
Who should apply? A fully-devoted follower of Jesus Christ who is passionate about ministry and loves people (especially children and families).
- Implement the vision of the Children's Ministry Team.
- Work with the Children's Ministry Team for the full implementation of the strategic vision and plans.
- Provide leadership, training, equipping, deploying of Team leaders and volunteer teams that serve in Children’s Ministry.
- Schedule regular meetings and create sub-teams as needed.
- Oversee the Vacation Bible School and VBS volunteers.
- Provide creativity and vision for new Children Ministry opportunities that help disciple children, as well as ministries that will connect with families in our community.
- Supervise Sunday mornings to ensure excellent Sunday experience
- Lead and drive Curriculum Team
- Train, equip, deploy, and schedule volunteers for Sunday mornings
- Supervise and schedule Childcare workers for Sunday mornings
- Enforce the Safe Sanctuary Policy
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position with a set Sunday morning schedule. For a detailed job description and to view compensation for this position, please email Melissa Cunningham at firstname.lastname@example.org