Army of Love Administrator
We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time Army of Love Administrator
based in Baldwin Park, CA. Army of Love exists to unite and equip the body of Christ to minister and bring healing to broken-hearted and hurting people through Christ’s love and by the power of the Holy Spirit.
We do this by (1) bringing together followers of Christ for training and empowerment to help them fulfill their purpose by utilizing their gifts to serve others and (2) deploying this “Army of Love” to minister directly to, and provide resources and referrals
for people in need.
We are looking for a full-time Administrator with a passion for getting things done effectively and efficiently who eats, sleeps and drinks, while organizing things and feels called by God to help the Army of Love equip God’s people to fulfill their unique
If you are chosen to fill this position, you will essentially be the glue that holds the Army of Love together, by coordinating, administrating and communicating key details to the leadership of Army of Love, various team members, partners, volunteers and
The Army of Love Administrator will:
- Be responsible for the strategic planning, implementation and evaluation of the overall Army Of Love program’s success.
- Develop and work under timelines to meet important program goals that further the mission of Army of Love.
- Plan and run bi-weekly meeting with the Army of Love team.
- Ensure the Board of Directors has the proper resources and support to run quarterly meetings.
- Develop and carry out fundraising plans.
- Plan events and execute the coordination of the events with the staff as well as external resources.
Position status: Full-time, Exempt, will work office hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 5 + years’ experience in hands-on ministry.
- Experience leading efforts to form ministry alliances and community outreaches.
- Proven track record overseeing a volunteer program.
- Must be a person of high integrity, honest, reliable, and responsible, with beliefs and lifestyle in agreement with Army of Love’s Vision, Mission Statement and Creed.
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Has demonstrated a heart to serve people in need.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of software programs including Microsoft Office, iWork Suite, emails, and database applications.
- Ability to connect positively, influentially, and sensitively to a broad spectrum of persons in a variety of relationships and settings.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain flexible as priorities change.
- Ability to work independently and without daily immediate supervision.
- Must be able to multi-task, handle a variety of assignments and time sensitive assignments.
- Good organizational skills and detail oriented.