Position Description: This is an entrepreneurial position for planting a student ministry. Liberty Hill is bursting at the seams with students and there is an incredible need for someone to lead in planting a vibrant community of students.
The Grove is 3 years old and has been rapidly growing. This is a great opportunity to serve with Kingdom minded folks and make a difference in the lives of students who are currently in our community, as well as those outside. This position is for somone
who is a starter and builder.
- Plant a Student Ministry
- Responsible for ministry to students (grades 7-12).
- Develop age appropriate ministries to reach students for Christ.
- Recruit, train, and lead adult volunteers to assist in reaching students.
Who we’re looking for:
- A personal experience of conversion and commitment to Jesus Christ as demonstrated through a vibrant and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A desire to lead The Grove’s students to accept Jesus and live a Kingdom life, along with an authentic love for, patience with, and good understanding of students.
- Good communication skills – Upfront and interpersonal
- Maturity in emotional/spiritual judgment and demeanor in the conduct of duties.
- Maintenance of the highest Christian standards in personal and professional life.
- A starter. Entreprenuerial.
- Ministry experience and/or ability to demonstrate effectiveness in student ministry.
- Organized, ability to practice confidentiality, be self-motivated and a team player.