Pinelake is seeking a Pastor, Adult Groups for our Madison Campus. The Pastor, Adult Groups is also responsible for connecting people into community through the Adult Groups ministry. He is tasked with developing and equipping leaders who, in turn, will
develop more leaders as part of a model of multiplying disciples of Christ. The Pastor, Adult Groups is entrusted with guiding people to further steps of discipleship and spiritual growth.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Cast Pinelake’s Vision and mission for discipleship through community to leaders regularly.
- Utilize “My Pinelake” as the main communication among leaders, members, and pastors. Equip the entire ministry in the same way.
- Work with global missions team to see small groups become missional through opportunities at Pinelake.
- Maintain accurate data on group participation and activities to allow tracking and accountability via small group dashboard.
- Collect, share, and celebrate small group stories that reflect how God is working through our ministry in staff meetings, elder reports, etc.
- Prepare and manage budget for areas of responsibility.
- Develop an intentional plan to grow in small group expertise through reading, networking, http:// conferences, etc.
- Build and lead a team that consists of coaches and directors who champion the planting of new, life-giving small groups for adults.
- Live out the Pinelake Staff Values
- Assist other ministers as necessary in the successful completion of regular worship events and special events as requested (ex. Hosting, baptisms, hospital visits, etc.)
- Perform administrative duties such as compiling reports, preparing expense reports and completing purchasing orders, as required by management and as specified by church policy.
- Attend at least one regular weekly worship service and is present on the church campus during all other regular weekly worship services.
- Give full support to the operating budget of Pinelake and avoid soliciting or expending funds not previously authorized.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; and 4 to 6 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply, please visit our website at pinelake.org/current-employment-openings