Timberlake Church is an exciting and growing outreach-focused church that is adding to our staff to meet the needs of our expanding ministry. We are seeking excellent applicants for the role of Growth Groups Pastor or Growth Groups Director. We’re seeking
experienced ministry professionals who bring a positive attitude, eagerness to work hard and have fun while serving in an organization that is called to carry out our mission: To make more and better disciples of Jesus Christ. This is a position that is much
more than a job, but a place where you can be a key part in making a difference in people’s lives, in our community and in our world.
We are a Biblically sound, culturally relevant church that is completely dedicated to reaching people for Jesus and then helping them grow and develop as they take their Next Right Steps in following Christ. We are one church with four locations all on the
Eastside of Seattle. Timberlake is one of the fastest growing churches in the area, with casual, contemporary, attractional services focused on improving the ways we reach and serve people.
Our next Growth Groups Pastor will be a person who can take our Groups Ministry to the next level. The right candidate will be a dynamic leader with a passion for growing the ministry and the church taking our 120 groups system to the next level. We are
looking for someone who can grow and continue to expand the reach of this ministry making the program even better! An overview of responsibilities follows:
- Recruit, equip, and train Growth Group hosts, including training events, group meetings, personal phone calls, and regular communications
- Articulate, champion and share the church vision for Growth Groups
- Foster a strong, active, growth and recruiting network of Group coaches, hosts, group members
- Create and implement a strategy to generate excitement and enthusiasm for group participation; take leadersip of group launches three times each calendar year
- Plan and execute Group host training, and celebrations for Group ministry volunteers
- Develop a coaching and leadership structure to support, develop, and care for group hosts
- Develop church-wide groups' curricula
• Must love God and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• Hard working, detail oriented and highly organized
• Be a catalytic leader with great people skills; a team player excellent at working with staff and volunteers
• Sucesful trackrecord of recruiting an developing leaders
• Good oral and written communications skills
• Computer skills, MS Office and database management familiarity
• Embrace and promote our unique church culture and values
• Bachelors Degree plus 3-5 years of experience in adult ministry
Check us out at www.timberlakechurch.com
In order to be considered - send us the following items:
•Myers-Briggs testing results, which can be found by clicking here http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
•Links to your social media accounts - facebook, Twitter, linkedin, etc.
Once we’ve received your information we’ll be in touch if we’re going to take the next steps.
Please send your application packet to: email@example.com