THE CHAPEL (chapel.org) is a dynamic, inspiring and fun non-denominational, multi-site church in the northern suburbs of Chicago. We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells and empowers every follower of Jesus and demonstrate a passion and
aptitude for making disciples of Jesus and prioritize life and ministry accordingly.
We are seeking a DIRECTOR OF VIDEO who has professional experience at being a/an
- Video Producer, able to utilize video technology and innovation to expand our church's reach and influence
- Strategic Leader, able to envision how best to accomplish large-scale objectives and galvanize others toward that end
- Team-builder, able to relationally connect and effectively mobilize a group of creatives, contractors, volunteers and technical support teams in a unified direction
- Story-teller, able to seek out and produce stories of how God is moving, utilizing methods of brainstorming and concept, screenwriting and storyboarding, filming, editing and color correction
- Achiever, able to drive areas of emphasis and make significant progress in a timely fashion
- Ministry releaser, able to effectively inspire, equip and release other staff and volunteers into significant areas of ministry responsibility
This person must live a life defined by a revolutionary commitment to, and personal sacrifice for, the cause of Jesus Christ in the Kingdom of God. He/She will be a visible example and model for our congregation and staff and must be authentic, joyful, winsome
and inspiring. This is a full-time, 40-hours per week position.
Qualified individuals must submit a resume, application and sample work or portfolio directly to email@example.com. For additional information, including an application and full job description, please visit www.chapel.org.