This position will coordinate, operate and provide technical support for video and production equipment for weekly services, special events and offsite events.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with the Live Video Director and Live Production Team to assume primary responsibility for the coordination and operation of all video equipment in Victory live service venues.
- Maintain working knowledge of stage production, set design and following department programs for optimal production effect.
- To play a significant role in the strategic planning of live events both on and off campus, including a defined style for all campus venues.
- Back up for Live Video Director in understanding the expectations of the Lead Pastor & Campus Pastors as they relate to multi-campus simulcast and live video production techniques.
- Assist in upgrades, installation, maintenance, organization and repair of all Victory World Church video equipment primarily at the Norcross Campus.
- Recruit, train and empower volunteers to operate the production equipment at the Norcross Campus location. Training programs should include style, team building, spiritual development, technical levels for advancement, and vision casting.
- Understand basic concepts including, but not limited to, electrical safety, video switchers, cabling, circuits, audio, lighting and video equipment.
- Attend rehearsals and meetings, as required.
- Understand and advocate for the Live Production team, including cross-training within the department and communicating the "why" behind the production team in the local church.
Competencies: Communication Proficiency, Flexibility, Job Stewardship, Integrity and Trust, Interpersonal Skills, Judgment, Management Leadership, People Development, Managing Vision
- Five (5) years of video and/or production training and experience or equivalent
- Training and/or education in media production, or related field, preferred.
- Working knowledge of large-scale church productions, and the implementation process of rigging and programming for live and recorded events.
- Experience using ProPresenter setup and operation.
- Advanced experience of Ross Video Switchers, Grass Valley broadcast video systems or similar complex equipment.
- Experience in organization and budget management.
- Ability to work in Microsoft Office and Macintosh environments
- Flexible schedule to work weekends and evenings