Thrive Church is a 3 month-old church plant looking for creative, energetic, kid-loving leader who is passionate about
making it easy for kids to find and follow Jesus. We’ve already seen hundreds of new families walk through the doors for the first time. And adding this key role is the next big step toward having a killer kids program, which we know is a key to
our growth. Our goal is to have Thrive Kidz be one of the “best hours of a kids’ week.” (Thrive is located in the Fairfield/Vacaville area of northern California.)
This part-time (20 hrs/week+) position will allow us to take our kids team and ministry to the next level.
Some of the main responsibilities for the Thrive Kidz Director will be to…
- Oversee all programming and ministry for children from birth to 5th grade - including environments, curriculum, staffing, and special events.
- Select and prepare curriculum for each area at each age level.
- Recruit, train, schedule and lead teams of volunteers
- Develop, plan and oversee an outreach strategy (including any special events) geared toward connecting and reaching new families.
- Maintain a healthy level of involvement in all church activities.
The Thrive Kidz Director must also have an understanding of current trends in children’s ministry, have minimum of 3 years experience as a leader in a current ministry context and have an active, vibrant faith.
This position will report directly to the Lead Pastor. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. The position has the opportunity to expand based on the growth of Thrive and of the ministry and leader.
Submit a resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org