God has called Crossroads Community Church to bring transformation to rural communities for the cause of Jesus Christ. As a multi-site church with 7 campuses in the Northern Illinois-Southern Wisconsin area and an international online ministry, we believe
that God has a deep and lasting work to do in all of us, and we want to see the fruit of that in how we impact the communities and people that surround us. We love to invest in the lives of others, serve our communities, and trust God to do what only He can
do on a supernatural level.
We choose to focus on 4 values in our ministry:
- Jesus | Our Message
- People | Our Priority
- Community | Our Calling
- Generosity | Our Privilege
To minister in our community, we focus on 4 Pillars of our ministry:
- WEEKEND EXPERIENCE: experiencing the presence, power and plan of God in a welcoming environment with energized worship and practical biblical teaching.
- NEXT GEN: equipping children and students to love God and impact their world for Christ.
- GROUPLIFE: encouraging spiritual growth through life giving relationships.
- BEYOND ME: reaching communities, cultures and countries with the Gospel of Christ.
Our Campus Pastor:
Working under the Lead Pastor of this multi-site church, the Campus Pastor (“CP”) provides overall leadership for a specific campus of Crossroads Community Church. He functions as the embodiment and primary communicator of the Lead Pastor’s vision at the
local level. The CP is responsible for leading other leaders on the campus, both paid and volunteer.
Requirements for this position:
- Proven leadership ability
- Successful experience in building teams, preferably in a ministry setting
- Excellent communication, problem solving and people skills
- Spirit Filled – a mature believer
- Bachelor’s Degree in field of Christian ministry
- Spiritual Gifts include: Leadership, Discernment, Encouragement, Teaching
It would be great if:
- You are a dynamic speaker with experience in delivering weekend messages
- You are experienced in Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, Publisher)
- You are also gifted in worship
In this role, you will oversee:
- General leadership of weekend service including oversight of the worship experience, children’s ministry, first impression activities and everything that happens on the campus during the weekend service.
- Maintain Crossroads level of quality in everything done on the weekends including the initial impression, worship experience, children’s ministry and facility/technology areas, etc.
- Build and maintain ministry teams necessary for quality ministry. Teams including Hospitality, Technical, Kidzlink Children’s Ministry, Crave Student Ministries, Worship, Facilities and others as campus needs dictate.
- Ensure that spiritual growth occurs among campus attenders – through engagement with the weekend teachings, Life Groups, UpLink, New Believers groups, etc.
- Develop and implement a variety of outreach strategies that serve the community that result in a regular stream of first time guests to the campus.
- Encourage campus participation in the Mission through prayer, giving, and participation in short term mission outreach events.
- Pastoral care of local campus. Pastoral care includes counseling, prayer, hospital visitation when needed, weddings, funerals, baby dedications, and any other opportunities to care for the needs of the people.
Please include a cover letter expressing why you would be a good fit for this position and links to videos of you teaching. (Resumes without this may not be considered).