Pinelake Church is looking for a Videographer/Editor who is a visual storyteller that is passionate about expressing God’s stories through video in a creative and compelling manner. This team member will have experience in shooting, editing, graphic design,
set operations, professional cameras, sound recording, and set lighting.
SPECIFIC LIST OF DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Creatively develop, shoot, and edit a variety of video content that communicates Pinelake’s vision and values, life change stories and ministry initiatives.
- Strong understanding of innovative storytelling techniques, narrative plot development, lighting, composition, non-linear editing, and color grading.
- An aptitude to bring fresh ideas with a clear vision of how a project can be creatively expressed – all with appropriate regard to the audience, goals and objectives.
- Ability to work independently on projects as well as be able to collaborate with teams that include producers, other videographers, motion graphic artists and writers.
- Ability to co-create alongside ministry leaders, web designers, graphic artists, and other strategists.
- Welcomes constructive feedback and input.
- Knows how to adapt creative concepts and production schedules to meet deadlines and fulfill overall project objectives
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
- Advanced editing skills are required.
Supervises and coordinates work with servants and servant leaders.
Seeking candidates with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; and three to five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply, please visit http://pinelake.org/currentemploymentopenings/