Principle Function: The Worship Ministry Assistant will provide administrative support to the Worship Pastor. He/she will help to foster a professional work environment in the worship ministry where the work of the ministry is accomplished
and the overall church program strengthened.
1) College degree in music required.
2) Experience as an administrative assistant in an office environment helpful but not mandatory.
3) Proficient with Microsoft Office for Mac including Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel, Apple Keynote, and Numbers.
4) Proficient with Planning Center Online, ProPresenter, video editing through iMovie and Final Cut Pro.
5) Proficient with graphic design/desktop publishing through Apple Pages, Adobe Illustrator, or other software.
6) Honest, dependable, confidential, organized, having good interpersonal skills. Capable of handling multiple tasks efficiently.
Work Hours: 33 hours per week, Monday-Thursday