The Clinton Campus Pastor will perform as the spiritual and directional point person for the Clinton Campus. The Campus Pastor will execute the strategy, values, and vision of the Senior Leadership Team of Pinelake Church within the context of the local
congregation. The Campus Pastor will act as shepherd for the congregation and oversee the staff. The Pastor will ensure the vitality of community and discipleship connections.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Pastors the Clinton Congregation
- Responsible for Identification and Leadership development within:
- Exemplify and lead the staff in accordance with the Vision, Mission, Pinelake Church and Staff Values
- Maintains a vital relationship and link with the Pinelake Church Leadership and the congregation
- Teach as scheduled
- Oversight and accountability of Campus budget.
- Stay abreast of all congregational trends; develop short term and long term visions and strategies to address any current/potential issues and meet growth needs
- dentify, plan, and execute local missions opportunities in coordination with Pinelake Missions team.
- Upholds the Policies and Procedures of Pinelake Church
Seeking candidates with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent; and three to five years of experience in a Campus Pastor role an/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
**To apply, please visit http://pinelake.org/currentemploymentopenings/