ASSISTANT PASTOR FOR YOUTH
Coordinate and direct activities related to youth, ages Junior High school through College age and beyond in two phases:
- Establish a viable Junior High and High School ministry.
- Once there is a viable student ministry in evidence, assist the Staff to develop an outreach to Millennials and their families.
Phase One. Develop programs that guide Middle School and High School students toward maturity in Christ and that will meet both their social and spiritual needs as they commit themselves not only to Jesus, but
to one another as well.
Phase Two. Once there is a viable Student Ministry in evidence, assist the Staff to develop a ministry that targets Millennials and their families. This will include establishing contacts; recruiting people
to assist in the evangelizing, discipling, and structuring of this new ministry.
- Candidate must have a committed relationship with Jesus Christ and support the statement of faith of Meadowlark Church.
- Must be passionate about youth ministry and possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to today’s youth culture.
- Should be a self-starter with creativity, energy, enthusiasm for Christ and the ability to motivate others.
- Needs to be competent in Social Media and Multi-Media, marketing and communications.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in related field from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Minimum of one year of related experience in Youth ministry.
Salary & Benefits
Full time position.
Salary range and benefits commensurate with Southern California.
Reports to: Executive Pastor