Do you have a calling to serve Christ and the local church? Are you a gifted leader with a desire to develop and disciple others? Are you passionate about leading people in worship both musically and spiritually? You may just be who we are looking for!
COASTAL COMMUNITY CHURCH is a dynamic multi-site church in BROWARD County. The mission and vision of our church is to make it hard for people to go to hell by making it easy for them to go to Church so they can experience, know and follow Jesus. We are currently
looking for a full-time Worship Leader to grow with us.
When you ask us what we do at Coastal Community Church, you won’t just get a job description; you’ll hear a story. We are passionate about using our talents for God’s purposes and that’s why we’ve dedicated our lives to ministry, not just a job title. We
have the privilege of leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. As we do, we strive to be risk-taking, irrationally generous, spiritual contributors who laugh hard and honor God with integrity. Do you want to join us?
- At least 2 years experience in leadership and worship/music ministry
- Proficiency in one or more instruments – strong vocal and stage presence
- Have experience in Logic, Reason, Ableton and other software
- Experience leading teams and developing leaders
- Understanding that the role demands 10% music and 90% ministry
- Creative mind but organized and sharp
- Not afraid to get hands dirty for setup, teardown and set design
- Love challenges and always brings solutions
- Be responsible for musically creating and executing our weekend experiences. From song selection to performance
- Be responsible for recruiting and training weekend stage teams – band, production and setup/teardown
- Be passionate about Jesus and the local church and represent both with excellence, on and off the job
- We live from a place of humility
- We do ministry through empowering people
- We are constantly hustling
This position is full-time. Send your resume with picture and video links of you leading worship to email@example.com
Please email, do not call.