This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Glendale, Arizona, United States
Date Posted: 08/15/2010
Categories: Children's Pastor
Denominations: Assemblies of God
Church Size: 351 to 500
Job Type: Full-Time
Pure Heart Christian Fellowship is currently accepting resumes for the position of Children's Pastor. Please forward cover letter, resume and references, and doctrinal statement in WORD.DOC format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must meet or exceed all requirements listed below to be considered for this position. DVD's or online video is also required and should be sent via overnight delivery to the address listed below.
TITLE: Children's Pastor
LOCATION: Glendale, AZ
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with experience
AVERAGE WEEKLY ATTENDANCE: 1500+
STYLE OF WORSHIP: Contemporary
Pure Heart Christian Fellowship seeks a Progressive/Contemporary/High Energy Children’s Pastor that never settles for mediocrity! No maintenance mode here! Are you focused on Families and Children? Are you willing to do whatever it takes to reach them? Can you see yourself working in an environment that’s healthy, transparent, growing, exciting and fun? Want to be part of a “relevent” church that will inspire you to take risks in ministry?
If you enjoy cutting edge ministry this opportunity may be for you. The church is located in Glendale, the Phoenix Metro area. If you’re a children’s pastor that can be characterized with words like, entrepreneurial, out-of-the-box and risk taker, and leader of leaders please forward your resume immediately!
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / GIFTS:
• Minimum of 5 years experience working in a church of at least 750 in weekly attendance
• Minimum of 5 years experience working with a children’s ministry of at least 100 in weekly attendance (Nursery-6th Grade)
• Minimum of 5 years experience recruiting, and mentoring ministry leaders
• Experience managing volunteers
• Demonstrated growth within current children’s ministry
• The ability to develop and or implement high energy, contemporary curriculum
• Ongoing participation in contemporary children’s ministry education
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / GIFTS:
• 5+ years experience working on staff in a church of at least 1000 in weekly attendance
• 5+ years experience working in a children’s ministry with 250 children (Nursery-6th Grade)
• Covered in person, after initial contact
Please forward cover letter, resume and references, in WORD.DOC format to:
Video will be required for this position and should be sent via overnight delivery to the following address:
Pure Heart Christian Fellowship
Attn: Nathan Rouse
Next Generation Pastor
14240 N. 43rd Ave.
Glendale, AZ 85306