Purpose: To oversee the worship ministry of CHURCH180.
Reports to: Lead Pastor
• Maintain the God ordained priorities in your life by loving Jesus first, your spouse second, children third, and the ministry fourth.
• Exemplify a passion to impact our world with life-change through Jesus.
• Avoid the appearance of evil, let no hint of immorality exist and conduct life with the utmost integrity in all situations.
• Support and live out the vision and staff of CHURCH180, always protecting the unity God has given this church.
• Follow and support the leadership of the Lead Pastor with loyalty and respect to him at all times.
• Give at least 10% of your income into the vision of CHURCH180.
• Participate in all staff and planning meetings.
• Be available for additional projects and ministry events on an as-needed basis.
• Lead worship for Sunday evening worship gatherings and other worship gatherings as needed.
• Build, direct, and coordinate the Band and Tech Teams of CHURCH180. This includes spiritual development and musical development.
• Prepare all programming and creative elements in the worship experience (lyrics, props, songs, video elements, giveaways, etc).
• Serve as leader for setup and takedown during weekend worship experiences.
• Post chord charts, MP3s and other necessary elements for the band in advance time for them to practice before rehearsals.
• Develop innovative methods to take CHURCH180 worship to the next level.
FOR MORE INFO about employment, please visit http://www.church180.net/content.cfm?id=316
FOR MORE INFO about our core beliefs, please visit http://www.church180.net/content.cfm?id=296