This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Ministry Leader of Elementary
Central Christian Church
Henderson, Nevada, United States
Date Posted: 10/03/2012
Categories: Children's Pastor
Church Size: over 10000
Job Type: Full-Time
Central Christian Church, a rapidly growing multi-site church in the Las Vegas Valley, seeks a full-time Ministry Leader for our Elementary Ministries (Grades 1-3)
We are seeking someone who is:
• Gifted in leadership
• Is fired up and has a passion for elementary aged children
• Is excited to live and minister in Las Vegas
• Has the ability to communicate in front of groups
• Flourishes in serving with a team
• Has the ability to identify and develop leaders in order to build teams of volunteers
• Has the ability to organize with attention to detail in respect to team scheduling
• Has excellent computer experience a must
• Has the ability to communicate clearly with volunteers and parents
• Has the ability to handle conflict resolution
• Will operate in harmony with established office procedures and in coordination with all other ministries of Central Christian Church.
• Will abide by and enforce the rules and procedures outlined in the Family Ministries Child Protection Policy.
• Will equip, Empower, and Encourage student and adult leaders to fulfill all stated and unstated job description strategies.
• Will communicate with team leaders and members on a timely basis (both orally and written).
The Las Vegas area is a unique environment and our style of worship is designed to reach the people who are far from God. You must have a passion to reach people from all walks of life, cultures and past religious experiences. Many people call Las Vegas “Sin City”. However, we call it “Grace City” because as the Bible states in Romans 5:20 “where sin abounded, grace did abound more exceedingly.” If you have an interest in applying it is our strong suggestion you visit our website at www.centralonline.tv to view our online services in order to see if our style is one that fits with your experience and resonates with your spirit.
You must send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered a candidate. NO PHOTOS PLEASE!