This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Student Ministry Pastor
Pinon Hills Community Church
Farmington, New Mexico, United States
Date Posted: 10/01/2012
Categories: Youth Pastor
Church Size: 1001 to 1500
Job Type: Full-Time
Piñon Hills Community Church has an exciting opportunity for a Student Ministry Pastor to join a talented team!
The ideal candidate will have experience in developing, coordinating and administering an effective Student Ministry (middle school and high school). Candidate will be responsible for outreach and connecting with youth, providing them with fellowship and spiritual growth, while overseeing high-energy services, worship and bible studies. This person must be an effective communicator and be able to handle multiple priorities successfully while meeting deadlines.
Piñon Hills Community Church is a non-denominational church located in the northwest corner of New Mexico. Our mission is to Reach people for Christ, Grow people in Christ and Serve people through Christ. In the fall of 2010 we moved to our new 60 acre campus. In May of 2012 we broke ground on our Student Leadership Center which will include a 200 seat state of the art auditorium for students.
Email a cover letter that tells us about you personally (age, married, kids, likes and talents), a resume and video of you doing ministry or links to video of you doing ministry to: email@example.com
We offer a competitive salary ($42,000.00-$50,000.00) plus benefit package.
Find out more about our church and our vision at PinonHillsChurch.com.
• Commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ.
• Theological or Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum three years leadership experience in youth ministry or related field.
• Preference given to candidates with large church related experience.
• Strong communication and writing skills.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Team player with leadership and teaching skills.
• Flexible work schedule, willing to work extended hours to complete assigned tasks as needed or scheduled.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with attention to detail.
• High level of spiritual maturity.
• Passionate ownership of the vision, mission, values and philosophy of ministry of Piñon Hills Community Church.
• All candidates must be able to prove eligibility to work in the United States.