This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Worship Pastor (Heritage Church, Bettendorf, Iowa campus)
Heritage Wesleyan Church
Rock Island, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 09/28/2012
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: 2501 to 3000
Job Type: Full-Time
Heritage Church - Bettendorf Campus
Are you musically minded with a passion for leading people to Christ? Are you a natural born leader who isn’t afraid of being in front of people? Does the thought of spiritually leading people in worship fill you with excitement? You may be just what we’ve been looking for!
Heritage is a church that is passionate about meeting people wherever they are on their spiritual journey and helping to lead them in a growing relationship with Jesus in order to change the world. We are one church in multiple locations, with campuses reaching the heart of the Quad Cities in the Midwest and we are currently looking for a full-time Worship Pastor to grow with us. If you’re a natural born leader with a passion for worship, keep reading for the specifics:
• Talented with strong musical experience
• Experienced with guitar or keyboard and/or other musical instruments
• Organized and efficient especially with time management
• An excellent communicator both orally and written
• A multi-tasking team player with a positive attitude, high energy and strong interpersonal skills
• Experienced in building and leading a team
• Familiar with Pro-Presenter and have multi-media skills
• Willingness to adhere to Heritage’s “brand” that is set forth in terms of style of worship, time requirements and leadership responsibilities
• Able to commit to the core values of Heritage and willing to meet membership requirements
• Be responsible for planning, organizing and spiritually leading multiple worship experiences on weekends for Adult worship and Student Worship
• Be responsible for maintaining all technical needs at weekend services for Adult and Student worship experiences
• Be responsible to work during all worship experiences on Christmas Eve and Easter, as well as other possible events outside of normal working hours as required by leadership
• Lead teams of non-paid volunteers
• Recruit, train and build a vital worship and tech team with support from Central Campus
• Plan and organize to meet exact time requirements on length of worship experiences weekly
• Be responsible for other leadership responsibilities as determined by Campus Pastor
• Work under the leadership of the Campus Pastor and partnering with the other Campus Worship Pastors to fulfill the vision of Heritage
• Minimum five years experience as a Worship Pastor
*When you submit your application, please include a video or YouTube link of your work.
If you're convinced you're the right person for the job, send us your resume and convince us.
Check us out at www.heritageqc.com