The Chambersburg First Church of God has an incredible opportunity for a highly qualified candidate as we seek God’s will to hire a full-time Production Coordinator.
Basic Function: The Production Coordinator will work to enhance 4 different worship styles in 5 different services with music, drama and technology. This includes working with multiple teams to ensure that worship plans fit with the sermon series themes for any given Sunday. It also includes integrating technology such as HD video cameras, post-production video editing, creative slide graphics, lighting and other technical attributes to create professional high-quality services.
· A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing relationship with Him and a lifestyle that reflects a high standard of godliness by behavior, speech, and attitude evident by personal prayer, obedience to the Word of God, and proven ability to discern the Lord's will and guidance in decision-making.
· A staff member who strives to live in such a way as to bring the utmost respect in representing the church
· A visionary who is creative in leading people to God
· A routine financial supporter through regular tithes and offerings
· To ensure worship planning, volunteer manpower, practice, and integrated technology are available for 4 different worship styles for 5 different services each Sunday
· To provide visionary leadership for multiple teams to ensure creative, high-quality worship services are produced each week
· To work with staff members and volunteers to carry out the overall mission and vision of the church
· Skilled in a wide array of production technologies used in worship to include sound, lighting, video, projection, and HD cameras
· An in-depth knowledge of professional-grade, DMX-controlled lighting systems and Elation Compulive software
· Skilled in the use of Adobe Photoshop and Mediashout to create and present sermon slides on a weekly basis
· An in-depth knowledge of backtrack and clicktrack software packages like Ableton Live to be used in multiple worship teams
· Skilled in the scheduling, editing, and post-production of videos using top-end HD video cameras and editing programs such as Sony Vegas, Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere
· Comfortable using Yamaha LS-9 mixing boards, Aviom (in-ear) monitors, and Shure wireless mic gear
· An overall understanding of networks using wireless and CAT5 links for both worship and church backoffice equipment
· Possess relational skills and has an enthusiastic presence for leading a growing church in worship
· Creative, out-of-the-box thinker – not afraid to try new ideas
· Skilled in organization, administration and interpersonal relationships
· A self-motivated team player with a positive attitude
· Membership in the Chambersburg First Church of God
· This position will report to the Senior Pastor and will be accountable to the Elders
· The performance of the responsibilities will be evaluated by the Senior Pastor and Elders
· This position will have supervisory responsibility for all part-time staff worship leaders
· Edit and post sermon audio and video to the church website on a weekly basis
· Design and update graphics to be posted to the church website
· Create weekly sermon slides and other interactive media for Sunday Morning services
· Coordinate and oversee all technical areas of worship ministry including sound, lighting, and video (see qualifications)
· Recruit and lead volunteer team that will cover all technical aspects to include (but not limited to) IMAG, projection, sound, and video production.
· Assist in technical requirements of weekend worship services and special events
· Schedule teams to cover all technical aspects of services on a regular basis
· Provide support in baptism video testimonies, video podcasts, and other special event-driven videos as needed
· Help maintain equipment that support all technical aspects of the church
· Maintain a detailed calendar for planning purposes as it relates to scheduling volunteers to ensure coverage and communication for multiple teams
· Provide training as needed to ministry volunteers
· Responsible for the appropriate budget line items under the direction of the Senior Pastor and/or Deacons
· Purchase new equipment as needed in accordance with budgetary parameters
· Attend regularly scheduled planning meetings with Senior Pastor
· 2 years experience in HD video, editing, lighting
· 1 year supervisory experience with staff and/or volunteer teams
· Worship experience not necessary, but considered a plus
The Chambersburg First Church of God is located about 1 mile from exit 17 of I-81 in Chambersburg, PA. In 2007 we relocated from the downtown area to a beautiful new church on 24 acres. We had a need to build a larger facility due to our growing attendance that has reached an average of approximately 1000.
We have a total of 7 full time and part time professional and administrative staff. We have many active ministries including 4 styles of worship on Sunday and Family night ministries on Wednesday evenings. These 4 different styles allow us to offer several different contemporary worship services with a modern flair while also offering the traditions that have been common in the last decades. Please visit our website at www.cfcog.cc for more information about our services (Traditions, Celebration, Encounter, and United Worship Experience). There you will find many useful links and pics that will allow you to learn more about what our awesome church has to offer.
To apply for the position, please send each of these items listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org in either WORD or PDF format. Please put only your last name in the subject line of your email so that the committee can sort your email efficiently during our review process. Only applications with the following items completed will be acknowledged and reviewed.
-Cover letter introducing yourself (pictures of self and family highly encouraged but not required)
-Resume, which should address qualifications as completely as possible
-Links to demonstrate your worship and production skills, which will most certainly aid us in reviewing your info
As part of the search committee’s due diligence, rest assured that our goal is to review candidates promptly with additional instructions returning to you within 48 hours of your submission. Thank you for your interest in the Chambersburg First Church of God. We hope that you are as excited about this position as we are.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
AVL Technical DirectorMorning Star Church
- Dardenne Prairie, Missouri
- January 20
Audio Engineer / Systems TechnicianThe Ark Church
- Conroe, Texas
- January 19
Lighting Director / Systems TechnicianThe Ark Church
- Conroe, Texas
- January 19
Media DirectorFirst Baptist Church Jacksonville
- Jacksonville, Florida
- January 19
Senior Production DirectorThe Church of Eleven22
- Jacksonville, Florida
- January 19
Chambersburg First Church of God
CHURCH OVERVIEW The Chambersburg First Church of God is located about 1 mile from exit 17 of I-81 in Chambersburg, PA. In 2007 we relocated from the downtown area to a beautiful new church on 24 acres. We had a need to build a larger facility due to our growing attendance that has reached an average of approximately 1000. We have a total of 7 full time and part time professional and administrative staff. We have many active ministries including 4 styles of worship on Sunday and Family night ministries on Wednesday evenings. These 4 dif More...