This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Bothell, Washington, United States
Date Posted: 09/27/2012
Categories: Business/Administration - Secretarial/Office
Church Size: 4001 to 5000
Job Type: Full-Time
Keeping books current and correct
• Prepare and review account reconciliations and analyze account balances for accuracy and completeness.
• Perform balance sheet review, which includes resolving outstanding issues, reviewing accruals, prepaid, liabilities.
• Tracking of fixed assets.
Assist in development of new systems
• Ability to think outside the box and help create new systems for a multisite church.
• Create the tools necessary to resource the staff on new systems or procedures.
• A willingness always be evolving procedures & accounts payable as EastLake changes.
A staff resource
• Management of payroll through a payroll service.
• Able to answer staff questions pertaining to their payroll and resource them with information on our current systems.
• Assist and prepare necessary schedules for external quarterly and annual audits
• Prepare quarterly reports for our Leadership Team.
• Quickly prepare basic reports as needed.
• Strong working knowledge of GAAP, specifically not-for-profit standards
• Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Accounting
• CPA preferred
• Experience with a variety of bookkeeping & payroll systems.
• Industrious; you will be asked to create and develop systems and procedures.
• Knowledgeable on tax and reporting requirements at the local, city, state, and federal levels.
• Proven organizational skills with attention to detail
• An ability to move, change and grow at a very fast pace.
• Effectively communicate via email, written correspondence and in person.
• Membership at EastLake Church or at your local church
• Currently serving on a volunteer team at EastLake or at your local church
• Faithful history of tithing at EastLake or your local church
Find out if you’re an ideal candidate by answering these questions for yourself:
Are you a fun and energetic hard worker??
Are you a team player who is a life long learner??
Are you passionate about helping to develop an environment where people can come to hear about the hope that is in Christ and desire to work behind the scenes to make this happen?
Can you provide organization for EastLake in a multi site church setting?
Can you see goals through with execution of details?
Do you have a willingness to work 60+ hour weeks when needed?
Can you be a self motivated starter who can function productively in a mobile office setting?
If yes, then perhaps God is calling you to work with the Central Support team on staff at EastLake Community Church and we want to talk to you!
Please send your resume to email@example.com