PASTOR OF SMALL GROUPS
The ideal candidate will combine spiritual integrity and a pastor’s heart with a contagious passion for individuals to connect with the body of Christ and build healthy relationships in Life Groups, so that no one stands alone. He or she will be able to train,
equip leaders and promote Life Groups and have the ability to organize Lay Pastors and Coaches. This candidate will lead teams to love, welcome, and assimilate new people into the body of Christ at Medford First Church. The candidate will demonstrate excellence
in ministry and be innovative, with a technical aptitude. The desired skill set for the ideal candidate includes: Integrity, High Work Ethic, Recruiting, Equipping, Organizational Ability, Compassionate, Relational and
Team-Orientated, and have the ability to Multi-task.
Our Mission is to "Lift Up Jesus so All are Drawn to Follow Him"
Our new Pastor of Community and Connections will:
• Be an active participating member of the Pastoral Team
• Recruit, train, encourage and equip a team for all of First Impressions Ministry
• Plan an annual calendar and budget for Community and Connections Ministries
• Expand the opportunities for people to get involved in Small Groups
• Maintain regular office hours
• Serve as part of our weekly Pastoral Care and Compassionate Ministry care through an
Our new Pastor of Community and Connections should meet the following qualifications:
• Meet the scriptural requirements for church leadership found in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1
• Be in agreement with Church of the Nazarene doctrine and polity
• Have a proven track record of recruiting, training, and mentoring
• Appropriate education and training
Interested individuals should review on our web site the complete job description and job qualification, then submit a résumé with a short, 3-5 minute video or a link introducing yourself and sharing your heart for people to be connected to the body of Christ
and growing through small group ministry.
Resumes may be submitted to Medford First Church of the Nazarene, 1974 E. McAndrews Rd, Medford OR, 97504. Links and resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org