This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director of Media Technology and Production
Lexington, Massachusetts, United States
Date Posted: 09/20/2012
Church Size: 3001 to 4000
Job Type: Full-Time
Grace Chapel, a non denominational, multiethnic church of 3000+ attendees currently has an opening for a Director of Media Technology & Production. Grace Chapel is one church worshipping on two campuses (Lexington, MA and Wilmington, MA) with vision for more campuses in the near future. Our consistency of preaching and mission across campuses is accomplished via video simulcast. The Director of Media Technology & Production plays a key leadership role and is responsible for the implementation, leadership and delivery of creative and technically excellent media production services to our campuses, staff and congregation.
The Director will be a professional with advanced engineering skills and experience in audio, video and lighting and also a passionate believer able to build, lead and care for a thriving volunteer media ministry at this growing church in Greater Boston.
Ministry responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Produce worship services:
2. Recruit, inspire, encourage and develop the skills of the volunteers serving in the Media technology ministry:
3. Collaborate with Information Technology department to ensure successful media transmissions utilizing church’s IP network.
4. Take overall responsibility (utilizing the support of the media tech staff member) for managing and maintaining all of the media technology equipment on both campuses.
5. Collaborate with worship arts staff and other ministry areas of church to support their media technology needs.
For a complete JD including application instructions, please see our website at www.grace.org/jobs. All correspondence must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.