This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Harvest Bible Chapel
Davenport, Iowa, United States
Date Posted: 09/20/2012
Church Size: 2001 to 2500
Job Type: Full-Time
SUMMARY: The Production Coordinator will support the Director of Media and Production in the technical, textual, audio, and visual media and production of corporate worship services, ministry meetings, and special events of Harvest Bible Chapel – Davenport.
REPORTS TO: Director of Media and Production
STATUS: Full-Time Employee
SUPERVISORY ROLE: No
QUALIFICATIONS: This person must be spiritually mature, humble, trustworthy, able to follow and willing to lead. This individual must have a thorough understanding of worship production and be functional in technical systems and equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with the procurement, installation, performance, maintenance and repair of all production audio, visual, and lighting equipment of Harvest ministries
• Oversee all aspects of production for the weekend service(s) at our satellite campus
• Monitor and maintain the quality of audio, visual, and lighting aspects of all Harvest ministries and special events, on and off site
• Produce and edit video presentations, as needed
• Identify, recruit, and train volunteers for technical crews and worship production teams
• Oversee production for Student Ministries on Wednesday nights
• Support the production for Women’s Ministries, Men’s Ministries, & Children’s Ministries
• Collaborate in the creative process for worship services and special events
IN GENERAL: This person will work with the Director of Media and Production to do what is needed to assist the Senior Pastor in fulfilling the mission and vision of Harvest Bible Chapel - Davenport.
TO APPLY: Please submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org