Job Title: Adult Ministries Pastor
Report to: Executive Pastor
Position Status: Full-time
Summary of Position: The Adult Ministries Pastor at Cornerstone Christian Fellowship oversees and directs the adult ministry team including Men’s, Women’s, Small Groups, Small Churches and Missions. They participate in decision making, leadership, and strategy for the adult ministry of the church. They should lead by example, and cultivate a positive spirit throughout the church family. They should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large. They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being willing to put the needs of others in front of their own. In all of their actions, they should be positive and supportive of the Core Values and the Vision of our church.
• Model the qualifications of an elder (1 Tim 3:1-7, Titus 1:6-9, 1 Peter 5:1-4).
• Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
• Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
• Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
• 10 years full-time ministry experience
• 3 years experience in a church of 2000+
• A successful recording of leading teams
• A high level of competency and experience when it comes to areas of leadership, strategy, project management, organizational structure as well as strong relational abilities.
• Ability to articulate in writing their philosophy of ministry and the strategy and steps that properly reflect that philosophy. Applicants should be able to demonstrate how they have already led other people to accomplish this in their current or past ministry settings.
• As a minimum applicants should have earned a Bachelor’s Degree in an area of concentration that has equipped them for this role.
• Align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.
• Manage, invest in, support and develop the adult ministry staff which includes Men’s, Women’s, Small Groups, Small Churches and Missions.
• Build consensus, symmetry, and integration, on and through a team.
• Work directly with senior leadership to implement vision and strategies that move the church towards a desired future.
• Make decisions in a timely manner that reflects the vision and values of Cornerstone.
• Design clear courses of action and implement steps with measurable goals that move Cornerstone towards making vision reality.
• Build systems, processes, and supporting organizational structures that allow the church to be effective in reaching the vision.
• Process information and land on conclusions that reflect the values of the church.
• Participate in annual job performance reviews and evaluations.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Connections PastorImagine Church
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- May 24
Campus MinistryAxiom Campus Ministry
- Urbana, Illinois
- May 23
Associate Campus DirectorCross Point Community Church
- Nashville, Tennessee
- May 23
Associate PastorFirst Baptist Church
- La Grange, Texas
- May 21
Pastor of Children's DiscipleshipFaithful Central Bible Church
- Inglewood, California
- May 21
Cornerstone Christian Fellowship
We are a contemporary church committed to bringing good news to those living in Chandler and its surrounding communities. We believe God's inerrant word gives the true direction in life that people so desperately need. Everlasting life is found only in the person of Jesus Christ through believing that He died and rose again to take away mankind's sin. He is our Cornerstone.More...